Lawyers for commercial law
- Prof Dr Peter‐Andreas Brand
- Corporate and commercial law, competition law, trademark and copyright law, litigation, conflict of laws.
- Dr Markus Dierksmeier
- Corporate and company law, mergers and acquisitions, private contract law, customs and trade law (WTO).
- Dr Heike Glahs
- Commercial law, law on the restitution of property in former East Germany, property law, public procurement law.
- Dr Friedwald Lübbert
- General civil law, in particular law governing contracts and torts, corporate law, banking and finance law, inheritance law.
- Dr Jürgen Lüders
- Mergers and acquisitions, corporate law, tax law, restructuring and privatization of public enterprises, in particular with regard to tax and company‐law issues
- Andreas Okonek
- Protection of intellectual property, competition and trademark law, publishing and copyright law, information technology and new media law.
- Dr Jakob Wulff
- Corporate law, commercial law, mergers and acquisitions, reorganisations, company law.
- Sabine Wildfeuer
- Intellectual property, especially competition law,
media and copyright law, IT and new media law (internet regulation and compliance), international civil procedure law, corporate and commercial law.