History and development
- Hans Dahs Sr. († 1972) founds the Bonn office – Practice area: civil law
- Hans Dahs Sr., who had gained a national reputation as a criminal defence lawyer, and Konrad Redeker († 2013), form a firm. Additional practice area: constitutional and administrative law.
- Kurt Schön († 1986) joins as the third partner. The firm’s civil and commercial law practice is extended.
- Criminal lawyer Prof Dr Hans Dahs Jr., son of the founding partner, joins the firm.
- Administrative lawyer Dr Dieter Sellner joins the firm.
- The Leipzig office is opened.
- The London office is opened.
- The Berlin office is opened.
- The Brussels office is opened.
- The Munich office is opened.
Redeker Sellner Dahs has been providing its services throughout Germany from the outset.
The establishment of the Leipzig, Berlin, Brussels, London, and Munich offices,
as well as the firm’s collaboration with law firms in other EU Member States
and in the USA, supplement the advice which the firm is able to offer
both at national and international level.
Redeker Sellner Dahs is growing – unlike most other German law practices today – in terms of both personnel and professional expertise and based on its own strengths and skills.