Bonn, 27 January 2022. At its partners' meeting, the Redeker Sellner Dahs law firm resolved to appoint one senior counsel, one counsel and eight senior associates.
Julian Ley has been appointed senior counsel. He has been with the firm since 2013 and practices at the Bonn office in the fields of public commercial law, environmental law, public procurement law and constitutional law. He advises and acts as counsel for enterprises, Länder governments, municipalities and the public sector.
Markus Frank has been appointed counsel. He joined the firm in 2016 and specialises in private construction law and architectural law. He supports public authorities as well as commercial enterprises in the area of construction law.
The partners' meeting also decided to appoint the following eight lawyers as senior associates:
- Dr Daniel Krebühl, constitutional law, regional planning and sectoral planning law, public building law, administrative organisation law, civil service law, Bonn
- Dr Bettina Gausing, LL.M., public commercial law, environmental law, specialised planning and public building law, regional planning law, constitutional law, Berlin
- Vanessa Offermanns, private construction and real estate law, architectural law, litigation, Bonn
- Dr Friederike Dorn, German and European antitrust law, compliance, European law, Brussels
- Dr Manuel Kollmann, public commercial law, in particular gaming law, public construction law, Bonn
- Dr Stefanie Schulz‑Große, data protection law, Berlin
- Pascal Göpner, private construction and real estate law, architectural law, litigation, Bonn
- Dr Torsten Stirner, German and European antitrust law, merger control, European law, compliance, Berlin
“We are pleased to be able to give so many young colleagues a career perspective at Redeker and thus keep our pledge and commitment to promoting talent each and every year,” says Andreas Okonek, Chairman of the Management Committee.